Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, May 02, 2014

A Viewer Needs Your Help

September 6, 2010 about 3:00 PM My Wife and I were involved in a Motorcycle accident on the Rt. 50 By-Pass 1 mile east of Naylor Mill Rd. There were many cars on the road that day. 

We would love to hear from anyone that witnessed the accident. We realize we are very lucky to be alive. Months after the accident I found a Blog on SBYNEWS stating that a citizen was administering CPR on the driver of the motorcycle which would have been me, I don't remember anything about that but I do remember the completely reckless act that caused the accident. I am sure that anyone that saw it that day would not forget it. We would appreciate any contact from anyone that was traveling on the Salisbury By-Pass that day. 

Ray And Vicki 
410-924-1560

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can not say if I were there or not but Back like 2 years ago I was on the bypass that goes from 50 to the bypass by where tiger mart and dennies on 50 is...

I went across 50 to get onto the bypass and saw several cars pulled to the side... I did see people looking for someone in the woods to the right side of the road and saw that someone had flipped over a concrete barrier to the right... With that accident there was a motorcycle...

Could this be the place you speak of?