Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, April 14, 2014

"Survivor - Texas-Style!"

Due to the popularity of the "Survivor" shows,
Texas is planning to do one entitled: "Survivor - Texas-Style!"

The contestants will all start in Dallas , drive to Waco , Austin , San Antonio , then over to Houston and down to Brownsville . They will then proceed through Mission , up to Del Rio , El Paso , Odessa , Midland , Lubbock , and Amarillo . From there they will go on to Abilene and Fort Worth . Finally back to Dallas .

Each contestant will be driving a pink Prius with 14 bumper stickers which will read:

1. "I'm A Democrat"
2. "Amnesty For Illegals"
3. "I Love The Dixie Chicks"
4. "Boycott Beef"
5. "I Voted For Obama"
6. " George Strait can't sing"
7. "Elect Hillary In 2016"
8. "Vote Eric Holder Texas Governor"
9. "I Love Obama Care and Chuck Schumer"
10. "Al Franken Is My Hero"
11. "I Side With Jane Fonda"
12. "It's Bush's Fault"
13. "Islam Is A Peace-Loving Religion"

And the last sticker is…
14. "I'm Here To Confiscate Your Guns"

The first contestant to make it back to Dallas alive wins.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish Michael Bloomburg would participate!!!

Anonymous said...

let moochelle and obummer drive it.

Anonymous said...

Texans are a lot more accepting than you might think. I'd bet you'd last longer in TX than in Somerset County.

Anonymous said...

What's the joke here? That Texans are violent, intolerant weirdos?

Anonymous said...

I'd drive that route in that car. Texans listen to the person, and don't go off half cocked. A simple home made sign added to those stickers would spark a down home conversation and protect me.

Nevada and Idaho people are my "This Weekend Heroes"! Texas probably helped in that wonderful endeavor as well. God bless them all!