Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, December 08, 2013

Season’s Greetings And Open House Invitation

Dear Friends,

Happy Holidays! This season is a time to be thankful for our blessings and give back to the community that connects us. This winter, please share what you can – food, money, or your time – with those who are less fortunate; even small acts of kindness have the ability to lift up our neighbors and provide hope to one another. Let’s also not forget about the men and women who sacrifice so much, including time spent away from their families during this holiday season, to serve and defend our nation.

Together, we have made remarkable progress over this past year, and we remain committed to expanding opportunities and protecting Maryland’s middle-class families. As our children rejoice in the spirit of the season, let’s remember the choices that we make today will determine what legacy we leave for them.

Enjoy the company of your neighbors and friends, and take pride in all you have done to move our State forward. Katie and I look forward to seeing you and your family at Government House this year. On behalf of my family and Lt. Governor Brown’s family, we wish you a joyous holiday season.

Thank you for making Maryland the best place to live.

Martin O’Malley, Governor


Please join us at our Holiday Open House

Saturday, December 14, from 1:00 to 4:00

At Government House, Annapolis MD

Annapolis Parking and Shuttle Service from Naval Stadium Lot (Rowe Blvd. and Taylor Ave.)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd rather be kicked in the nuts!!

Anonymous said...

Open house while I'm spending your tax dollars!

Anonymous said...

What I would have given back has already been taken by taxes, fees, government squandering of my dollars!!!!!

Anonymous said...

He's got to be kidding!
What a jerk!

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna be sick that day.

Anonymous said...

For the all the money he has taken from all of us, looks like he could have dressed more appropriately for the photo.

Anonymous said...

You couldn't pay me enough to breath the same air as these people. They aren't worthy enough for me to grace them with my presence. He's a pathological liar and hasn't done anything productive his entire life except sponge off the tax payer.

Anonymous said...

I lost my state job so he could throw these kinds of parties as well as other "baloon juice" events. Merry Christmas ...jerk.

Anonymous said...

Thats not a holiday open house ......its a Christmas Open House

Anonymous said...

What a tool

Anonymous said...

I'm going dresses as a homeless man and filling my pockets with food.