Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Who Am I?

ACAPELLA AMISH CHOIR Who Am I? Beautiful!!!! Since most conservative Mennonite and Amish churches sing only acapella hymns in their churches, it is not surprising to find that there are numerous Mennonite and Amish acapella choirs, quartets, and family singing groups. Most of these groups sing in simple four-part harmony. Altar of Praise Chorale is a mixed acapella group, comprised of some of the best male and female singers in the conservative Anabaptist world. Members of the group come from various Anabaptist backgrounds: Beachy Amish, Mennonite, and Charity Christian Fellowship.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am the one my Savior and King died for, so I may have eternal life, which I am living right now in Heaven, for where else would my human spirit wish to be; living my human life, raising my kids, hearing that Ted Nugent is in my country and Breyer's ice cream is right up the street! And deer bow season starts in 2 weeks! I LOVE heaven!