Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Labor Day Traffic Was No Fun At All


Hey Joe,

Just got back from Kent Island where I could see westbound traffic on Bay Bridge was down to a crawl. 301 & westbound 50 were either at a crawl or stopped. I took a picture before turning on to Rt. 404 where I could see westbound 50 backup towards Easton. The second picture is westbound 404 about a mile west of Queen Anne. This was around 5:15 pm.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH YEAH! Burn that gas. LOL. MO Tax Money!

Anonymous said...

That's what happens when all the "Jonses" try to keep up with each other, they all end up stuck in traffic.

Anonymous said...

Better you than me.This is exactly why I don't travel much.

Anonymous said...

Well that's surprising. I wonder where all those people came from? I've been reading on this forum about how dead Ocean City is; how nobody goes there because of the "crime"; etc., etc., etc. Maybe they were all vacationing in Fruitland?

Anonymous said...

Have Holiday, will travel!

Anonymous said...

So 2:37, the genius that you are, do you really believe Ocean City is the only destination that any one person can go to by way of Rt 50?

Anonymous said...

Hell no! There's always that wall-to-wall traffic from the tourists that have time-shares in Powellville.