Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Mercedes & Dodge

This is special. The 1942 Dodge WC-54 Power Wagon ( M*A*S*H Ambulance) arrived here in Delmar yesterday Aug. 5th., insured and tagged today. On board the carrier was a Mercedes Suv on it's way to Washington DC. It is a birthday present for Vice president Joe Biden. It had been bullet proofed in Houston. The destination was Fort Washington Forest Md. a little south of DC. I personally saw the shipping manifest and invoice. This is not a joke. Needless to say I gave it a special salute when the driver pulled away.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They where in front of me yesterday. If I'd of known I also would of given it the proper salute .

Anonymous said...

So who is this Birthday gift from---besides tax payers?

Anonymous said...

Why is it bullet proof? Is he afraid of the same Muslim's he protects?