Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, February 08, 2013

Some Redskins Season-Ticket Holders Get 40 Percent Price Increase

“General Admission ticket prices have increased for the first time in seven seasons, with most seats going up no more than 10 percent,” the Redskins noted in last week’s press release.

The implication, of course, was that some seats would go up by more than 10 percent, as some plan holders have been discovering.

“My tickets (which have been in my family for almost 50 years) went up over 40% this season!” one plan holder wrote to me. “I have never seen such a price hike – and I am a season ticket holder of the Wizards and Nats, too.”

More 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw...see what winning under Dan Snyder looks like? Maybe you can buy some used airline pretzels when you go lol.


Enjoy the worst owner in the NFL!

Anonymous said...

Too much aggrivation for me.I have'nt been to a skins game in 3 or 4 years.I was hoping the old Movies 6 would be converted into an NFL venue for regular season,playoff,and super bowl games,but my suggestion was ignored and the bldg demolished.I still think struggling movie theaters are seriously missing out on a golden opportunity,but who cares what I think.With the right screen an NFL game watched in a movie theater is almost like being at the game itself.