Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Care Package


Hi Joe,
My name is Rebecca Culver.  I live in Salisbury. My son is stationed at Fort Campbell in Kentucky.  On November 14th, over 1,000 troops from Ft. Campbell deployed to Afghanistan for a 9 month tour.  I am trying to get some packages together to mail to them by the end of next week.  Kinda of like Chrismas for them.  In speaking to my son he said they could use toothpaste, toothbrushes, body wash, deodorant, snack items, gum, candy, wipes, playing cards, magazines, posters, games....he mentioned a few of these and I have added to the list from a previous deployment Christmas mailing.  

I am sure this could start a huge chain reaction with all that need help in our area.  It is quite expensive to ship to an APO address, so monetary donations or checks made payable to USPS are also a huge help.  
Thank You,
Rebecca


My sister is using her stores Beach Fever Tanning Salon & Bella Grace Boutique as a drop off site also. 

Mailing Address:
Charles Buchanan
HHC, 2-327 IN
FOB Joyce
APO AE 09310

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chuckie......stay safe....this guy is a great person serving with the 101AirBorneDivision, one of the best group of soldiers serving with many recent deployments.....Load These Guys Up With Stuff they deserve it.......im with the 115th Mp Bn, too on our way to afgan......chuckie find us a game and count me in....