Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

ALLEN WEST: 'UNCONSCIONABLE' VOTE SHENANIGANS

West, R-Fla., calls a mysterious 4,000-vote swing late on Election Night “unconscionable” as he continues his fight to challenge his razor-thin apparent loss to Democrat Patrick Murphy.
Appearing Monday night on “Hannity” on the Fox News Channel, West said, “The thing that spurred our curiosity in our race was the fact that at 1 o’clock in the morning on Election Night, all of a sudden there was a 4,000-vote swing that took me from being ahead to put the lead into my opponent’s hands.
“And what the supervisor of elections of St. Lucie County said, Gertrude Walker, was that they went back and did a recount of the early votes that they had already counted, the first three or four days. What we’re asking is very simple. Let’s have a full recount of all of those early votes, because to have a full 4,000-vote swing in a 35-minute period is unconscionable.”
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am soooooooooooooooo glad this dumbace lost. This was good for the State of Florida.

Anonymous said...

An American hero except of course to the lobbies. As a back conservative he,s a target for the left.

Anonymous said...

I'm just a local Delaware voter. There were 3 voters registered to my address. I am the ONLY Republican. When I went to vote, I was the only family member who was NOT on the voter role. Somebody chose to delete me but leave the Democrat and Independent registration alone. That left me by not being allowed to vote. I am going to change my registration to Independent next time so I can vote. I can't blame Allen West for his reaction. Hopefully it will uncover a LOT of what may be happening these days in our election system.