Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Video: Herman Cain Schools Anti-American College Hecklers

Former presidential candidate and successful CEO Herman Cain participated in a jobs forum   at the University of Michigan last week.  During his presentation, Cain told several hundred students that they'll enjoy at least one significant advantage when the enter the job market, triggering an interesting response from a handful of hecklers:
 
Cain: "This is the greatest country in the world."
Students: "Not," "It's not!"

The rest of the audience gasped, booed, and a few chanted "U-S-A."  Cain then launched into an epic impromptu monologue   about the greatness of America -- her liberties, her prosperity, her military strength, and her opportunities -- bringing the crowd to its feet.  Pure awesome:
 More

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the good ol' USA but it isnt the same place it was when I was born. I was certainly very patriotic towards my country in my younger days but the way the government has been acting the past few years I am not so sure if it is the greatest country any more.