Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, October 29, 2012

SBYNews To Operate From Three Locations Today


While the Eastern Shore is starting to lose power in certain areas, Salisbury News will be working out of at least three different locations/towns.

We will do our very best to keep you informed in REAL TIME and again at NO CHARGE.

I want to thank all of the people sending in photos. While I'd like to be out and about covering Hurricane Sandy, at this point and time I'm better off publishing those images that come in and keeping you up to speed with what's going on.

I can tell you that we have more than doubled our record day already today and it's only 11:00, unreal! DelMarVa is definitely depending on Salisbury News and we're going to deliver with your help. The ship has definitely sunk at the Daily Times.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Depending on sbynews 100% as usual Joe. Thanks for being there today. Seriously, the only source of information I trust on a day like today. You are truly appreciated!

Anonymous said...

Best news reporting from this site!!!

Anonymous said...

We appreciate your work but be safe, fer chrissakes!

Anonymous said...

Joe just a big thank you to you and all your helpers for all you give. No one beats SBYNEWS.

Anonymous said...

I've got some more news for SBYnews readers. The Daily Times Sunday editions are not selling either. I just left the Autumn Terrace Tiger Mart and the lady informed me that no one is buying the brand anymore.

I truly believe their ship has now sunk.