Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, October 29, 2012

Home Needed


There is a 2 yr old small pit mix female dog in desperate need of a home asap.  Her name is Reign (Rain).  The poor dog was living with a young man since she was a puppy.  When his parents decided to remarry and move back home they said the dog had to go.  They brought two small dogs into the house with them.  Reign went to live at a temporary home until a forever home could be found.  Where she is right now she is in a crate with no one at home to take her out or to feed her.  Due to the storm thats coming if she doesn't find a home she will be put outside.  Is there anyone who can help with this dog?  She's very playful.  She does want to be the alpha dog.  She's had all of her shots but hasn't been fixed.  Attached is a picture of her.  For information please call Donya at 302-858-1937.

Thanks so much!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at them ears!

Anonymous said...

I really wish I could help, I've been unemployed for a long time and it's all I can do to support myself and the dog I have : /