Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, October 12, 2012

RNC: Biden Interrupted Ryan 82 Times

Vice President Joe Biden interrupted Paul Ryan 82 times in a 90-minute debate with rival Paul Ryan, while CNN reported that women preferred Ryan.
“FACT: Final Count: Biden interrupted 82 times during the entire debate,” the RNC’s Joe Pounder tweeted after the debate. CNN’s Gloria Berger said that she would have liked Biden to show less “condescension” and “eye-rolling.”
More 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had to turn to a channel that did not have a split screen so i did'nt have to see Biden's reactions.

Anonymous said...

Bush made him do it!

Anonymous said...

Libtards cannot debate the issues, they must resort to interuptions ands shoutdowns to prevent the conservative point from being heard.
Libtard cable TV moderators do this all the time.

Anonymous said...

I was in the company of a Liptard off and on for almost ten years and he made me think that I was the "crazy" one and even called me a racist! When I was fortunate even to get away from his "left" world, I was able to see much more clearer what "normalcy" really is and thank the Lord every day that I was fortunate to escape his bizarre thinking!