Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, October 12, 2012

AMERICAN CIVIL WAR 2


You hear it only in whispers.  Americans, those who used to consider themselves liberal or conservative, urban or rural, all races, religions and ethnicities are whispering.
With America’s new laws, universal wiretapping, total supervision of the Internet, networks of informants throughout the population, there is a genuine fear, neither of invasion nor of collapse and starvation though those are seen as more than “probable.”
Americans are convinced they will, perhaps this month, this year, certainly soon, see a civil war.  These are no longer bluster, angry words spoken in the heat of the moment.  These are quiet words, carefully spoken behind closed doors between trusted friends.
Americans are afraid of their government, their laws, their police and they have been afraid too long.
There are groups that, for political gain, have always exploited fear, this is to be expected.  The “neocon” movement was built from wild conspiracy theories spread by the Fox/Murdoch empire and its cabal of hidden cohorts.  Fearful Americans voted in even more corrupt governments than usual and economic disasters were engineered, perhaps a bit of government terrorism too.
Americans were lulled into the complacency of sheep and as they awakened, a few at a time, they saw how the visions and ideals they once held had disappeared. What they didn’t know was that this dark time and the darker times to follow would, when seen in retrospect, seem as though they were a golden era.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm ready I got me a Riot Shotgun 12 GA. and by using number 4 buckshot, that is 25 caliber, the 3 and 1/2 inch magnum shells with the number 4 buckshot has 30, 25 caliber balls in each shell, that is 30 bullets flying out of the barrel with each pull of the trigger, a very legal Machinegun! Every pull of the trigger I fire 30 rounds! I got cases of this stuff, plus a few other things that I don't want to disclose.

Anonymous said...

I've heard of these Commies thinking they may somehow revolt when the United States finally takes full control of this country to quell all this crime and low education results. We have to get full control before these idiot gun- bible rednecks get all pumped up on whatever moonshine they're drinking!

It's time for the New World Order, and it couldn't come soon enough!

Anonymous said...

October 12, 2012 5:54 PM

what are YOU drinking?

Anonymous said...

Every pull of the trigger I fire 30 rounds! I got cases of this stuff, plus a few other things that I don't want to disclose.

October 12, 2012 4:50 PM

Ewww, I'm impressed....not!

Anonymous said...

I read the article and what I read was pro occupy, anti conservative and anti Romney. Granted we may see another revolution or civil war in our life time but this article was BS.

Anonymous said...

I don't whisper about this issue , I tell everyone I can. We don't have a Paul Revere these days. I also use my comments on this blog. However , the civil war that's comming , will be mostly race related. I've been ready to lead my men. 2nd division , 38th infantry , Reconn.

Anonymous said...

6:08 AM

lol i don't even know where to begin with your comment.

Anonymous said...

Um, 927, You must have missed the satire font I used...

You REALLY didn't get that?

WOW, sez a lot...