Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, July 28, 2012

From: Barack Obama

Joe --

My upcoming birthday next week could be the last one I celebrate as President of the United States, but that's not up to me -- it's up to you.

This July deadline is our most urgent yet, coming after two consecutive months of being significantly outraised by Romney and the Republicans.

And if you pitch in $3 or whatever you can before midnight tonight, you and a guest will be automatically entered to join me at my birthday get-together next month:

Thanks. Hope I'll see you soon.

- Barack

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a thought, I really do not know anyone who would waste $3 on this person! That makes me feel great about myself! I'll have a good day, now!

Anonymous said...

Perhaps our President can obtain a Peace Order against you too. I'd personally would love nothing mote than for the Secret Service to pay you a visit you piece of garbage.

Anonymous said...

That cheap bastard is only asking for $3?? That is a sure sign of desparation!!

Anonymous said...

Maybe we should all contribute $3 to Mitt Romney's campaign in an effort to make sure it is his LAST BIRTHDAY AS PRESIDENT!

Anonymous said...

Perhaps our President can obtain a Peace Order against you too. I'd personally would love nothing mote than for the Secret Service to pay you a visit you piece of garbage.

July 28, 2012 9:32 AM

What the heck is he talking about?