Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Is THIS the 'Flexibility' Obama Promised Russia on Nukes?

TEL AVIV – What specifically was President Obama referring to when he told Russian President Dmitri Medvedev he would have “more flexibility” after the November election to deal with controversial issues such as missile defense?

In remarks caught on mic and later broadcast around the world, Obama asked Medvedev to tell incoming Russian President Vladimir Putin to give him more “space,” indicating missile issues can be resolved during a second term in office.

Obama made the remarks in a bilateral meeting at the Nuclear Security Summit in Seoul.

Stated Obama: “On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved, but it’s important for him to give me space.”

Medvedev replied: “Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you. …”

Obama then stated: “This is my last election. After my election, I have more flexibility.”

More

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Obama is dangerous! He is no friend of the USA! He must not be re-elected!