Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Facebook Friends

Every single day I am absolutely amazed at how many people send me messages to be friends on Facebook. As I have stated in the past, NO ONE can claim they have ever seen more beautiful women on their Facebook Friends List than the ones on my Friends list, seriously.

If you have access, take a look and see for yourself. While I admit, I rarely ever go to Facebook and chat on line, the volume of friends that I have is mind boggling! I do try to respond to personal messages sent to me and I did try once to hold a conversation but messages started coming from everywhere and I just couldn't keep up with them. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, I don't know.

All I can say is, I am honored and humbled by all the requests and frankly I'm not kidding when I say, wow, these are some very beautiful women!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I stay away from all these "social" sites as there are nothing but boring elected officials wanting to be your "friend.

Anonymous said...

do you seriouosly think because someone pushes a a keystroke on a computer that they are you friend?
LMAO!
Look up definition of what a friend really is!