Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, April 11, 2011

SBYNews Challenges You To Beat This Record At The Game Zone

For the past several weeks we have enjoyed a fun night out in Laurel, DE. at The Game Zone. Each week we have gone we have enjoyed larger crowds and fans of Salisbury News enjoying the facility.

So here's my challenge. Our Grandson hit the Jackpot on the Titanic. If YOU can be the first to beat this score, (1,109) on the Titanic, I will treat you to a large pizza, four sodas and an appetizer. WAIT, I'm not done. I'll also include 120 tokens. Each token is worth $ .25 cents.

Just send us a picture of you getting a higher score and the first one to do so will win this package. Let the game begin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Went there about a week ago with my family, sat to the table right next to Mr. Albero, I have to say I was impressed with the place. My 2 kids had a ball, games were awsome, and the food was really good. Everyone needs to try the crabdip! Thanks Gamezone! Lonewolf