Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Update On Chuck Campbell NEW UPDATE


Update on Chuck and his beautiful new lungs.Chest x rays, etc are looking good. Hopefully now that his blood pressure has stabilized, they will be able to take the breathing tube out and he can get too use his new lungs! He still has a lot of healing and needs everyone to continue to pray!

Chuck's strong spirit is shining thru even though he is sedated. As soon as he hears our voices he begins to move around but, they don't want him to because of the breathing tube. So, I have to try to not talk too much lol! I just can't wait to hear him just breathe on his own!!!

UPDATE: The breathing tube is out! Praise be to God! His first words to me were I love you :) I am just so thrilled!

UPDATE #2: Happy to report that Chuck has been to sit up in a chair :)

UPDATE #3: I am pleased to announce that Chuck Campbell is now OFF oxygen, completely! They are taking him out of ICU to the step down unit.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank God! I've been following this story for some time now and I'm so glad he got his surgery and is doing well. God Bless!

Anonymous said...

100 dollars well spent by me and others..hurry up chuck...I need to buy a truck

Tim Chaney said...

Still in my thoughts and prayers to Chuck and his family.

Anonymous said...

And tell Chuck we love him, too! What an uplifting story. Indeed, thanks be to God! The donor's family is in our prayers, too.

Anonymous said...

So happy for you, Chuck, and your wonderful family. Prayers for the donor family. My next car will be from Pohanka!

Anonymous said...

I will keep you in my prayers. You have a lot of people thinking about you. God is great!

Anonymous said...

You are a true inspiration to everyone. I have been following your story and am also thrilled that you are doing so well. You and your family have been blessed. Your story will help others facing similar situations. Best Wishes for happy and healthy future.

Mrs. Tom

Anonymous said...

Love to see this kind of news. We can all be happy for Chuck's success and pray for it to continue.

Anonymous said...

awesome news! dont know chuck personally, but dealt with him at Pohanka. great guy and i wish him and his family the best.

Anonymous said...

that is such fantastic news..it gives us people who needs a transplant such hope...keeping chuch and family in my prayers :o)

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Good things still happen to good people!

Anonymous said...

WooHoo!!! Hang in there Chuck - the best is yet to be!
God Bless You!

Chuck Campbell said...

I am so blessed to have been living in the Eastern Shore a and to have been working for Pohanka (specifically, Sandy Fitzgerald) when this happened to me. What a great community we live in. I cannot tell you enough how grateful I am to you all for your love, your support, and your prayers. A few people must be mentioned though...my wife, my mother, my kids, Sandy Fitzgerald, Chris and Robin Hagel, Joe Albero, Brad Bellacicco, Bonnie Hunt, and of course the anonymous donor of the huge sum of money, and all of the health care professionals I have had the pleasure of being treated by. There were literally thousands of people from all over the world that helped out one way or another. Than you all for everything. I can't wait to start paying this forward!
Much love and admiration,
Chuck Campbell