Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Brooke Mulford Update

Just wanted to update everyone that Brooke's scan and lab results all look good.  The CT scan picked up a very small spot on the lung that the doctors are not worried about and think that it is just probably a calcium deposit. 
 
She has not gained any weight since August so a little worried about that - I'll be doing my best to try to fatten her up (with as much healthy food as possible).  She has grown 1/2" since November so that was good - I was thinking it might have been more than that but I guess I'm just shrinking her clothes!  Her audiology testing showed some additional hearing loss in her left ear. 

Thank you so much for everyone's prayers!  Please continue to pray for a miracle for Trey Love (doctors have given him just 4-6 weeks).  Also, please pray for Brooke Shockley, Hannah, Beth, and Chelsea.

God Bless,
Amy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why don't any of the people shouting hateful angry things about Sarah Foxwell's horrible death and her (alleged) killer focus on the living? We can't help Sarah, but we can be grateful for Brooke's good news and we can pray for little Trey and others that are so sick. Sort of sad how if it isn't the biggest ugliest story no one bothers to chime in.
I wonder what's Brooke's most favorite, fattening food? If I could make her a plate, I would.

Anonymous said...

I am very happy to hear that Brooke is doing good. I hope and pray for a 100% recovery for her.