Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Andy Harris Wins Congressional Seat In A Landslide

GRASONVILLE, Md. – Andy Harris yesterday won the Congressional seat for Maryland’s First District with 55 percent of the vote, in a decided landslide.

“Tonight is proof that Maryland and America are ready to bring fiscal responsibility back to Washington,” said Andy Harris. “I can’t thank my family, supporters, and staff enough for making this win possible. I find it a privilege to serve in the 112th Congress, and I’m honored to celebrate this moment with my friends and family. I’m excited to get to Washington, roll up my sleeves, and start representing Maryland’s First District.”

“I want to thank Frank Kratovil for devoting his last two years to serving the First District and for running a hard-fought race,” said Harris.

Harris celebrated his victory at Harris Crab House on Kent Narrows with family, friends, and supporters.

Andy Harris is the Congressman-Elect for Maryland’s First Congressional District.  Harris, a practicing physician, and his wife Cookie have five children.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Harris won big and he will represent us well.

Anonymous said...

This is one BIG mistake for Maryland. Glad I don't live in Maryland anymore!