Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Senator Colburn Announces Malkus Will Be Dorchester Campaign Manager

CAMBRIDGE – Senator Richard F. Colburn (R. Eastern Shore) recently announced that Cambridge resident Chad Malkus will serve as his Dorchester County campaign manager for the 2010 General Election. Chad Malkus is a Cambridge Attorney and is the current President of the Maryland Alzheimer's Association and the past President of Cambridge Main Street. Mr. Malkus stated, "Senator Colburn has been a fierce advocate for businesses and economic development in Dorchester, and is truly responsive to all citizens."

Senator Colburn stated, "In the final days of the campaign, I am pleased to have Chad join me. I believe he is a great addition to the Citizens for Colburn Committee and his tremendous knowledge of Dorchester County will be of great benefit to my campaign during the final days."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Colburn has been in office too long and it is also time for a change. I believe he talks a good game, but when it comes to action, I haven't seen much from him over the years. Maybe he needs to go back and work at Superfresh again to see how the rest of us are living! I just think he has become one of the inside of the beltway career politicians. Let someone else give it a try! As a republican, you need to retire and give us a new choice! Government should be a civic duty and not a career!