Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, October 07, 2010

A Letter To The Editor

Hi Joe,
  
I was at the Fruitland WalMart yesterday afternoon. When walking back to my car my daughter spotted an infant carrier (recently used complete with french fries) in the cart return. I took it into customer service in the store. I honestly can’t imagine anyone forgetting a carrier. Where did this baby sit on the ride home?

So, if anyone realizes they misplaced their carrier, or know of who’s it might be, it can be picked up at Customer Service.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If there's French fries n the car seat means That they r on the older end of bout to b 1 so they must of bought a new bigger car seat n Just said for get about the old one! Lol lets hope any ways!

Anonymous said...

They probably bought a new one and left that one for someone else to dispose of. Its called laziness!!

Anonymous said...

10:27- English please.

Anonymous said...

save those french fries for me!

Anonymous said...

i don't know why, but mabe some one only wanted the baby. the fries would have been a better choice.

Anonymous said...

Wow. I hope mom and baby were not abducted. Sounds a little strange.