Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, August 30, 2010

Yahoo, Summer Is Over?

Like many of you, this morning I walked my Grandson to the end of the driveway this morning to put him on the bus. That's right, school is finally back in and this Blogger will finally see some relief from the 24/7 responsibility of keeping tabs on the little guy.

Mind you, I had a great summer with my little buddy but just like 99% of you, YAHOO! If all goes well I won't get a call from the school Nurse and I'll have a day of freedom.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to admit I hate to see my kids off to school because of past disappointments with the schools handling of assaults against the kids (not just mine), but it is so very nice to have a little time with no noise other than the ceiling fan spinning around!

Reconciled1 said...

I missed the " it's the most wonderful time of the year" ads from Staples

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwcYbo7pjto

Anonymous said...

I cant stand it when she is away from me.

J.Albero said...

To the individual challenging me about my time with my Grandson this summer. While I'll not publish your comment I will say this. After last year, we chose to make trips this summer without ANYONE knowing we were gone. I use Verizon wireless cards, (2 of them) and I can and did publish articles from elsewhere all summer. I will say we did a fantastic job getting away and people like you had no idea. I will never publish pictures again from our vacations. We enjoyed a fantastic summer, SUCKER.