Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, August 28, 2010

GREEN LIES AND HAM


I do not like
this Uncle Sam,

I do not like
his health care scam.

I do not like these
dirty crooks,

or how they lie
and cook the books.

I do not like
when Congress steals,

I do not like
their secret deals.

I do not like
this speaker, Nan ,

I do not like
this 'YES WE CAN.'

I do not like
this spending spree,

I'm smart, I
know that nothing's free.

I do not
like your smug replies,

when I complain
about your lies.

I do not like
this kind of hope.

I do not like
it, nope, nope, nope!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, this is the reading level of your typical teabagger.

Anonymous said...

The typical TEA party member has a college degree . If more people were educated the democrat party could not exist !

Anonymous said...

To 10:33,

When did we as a people begin to accept rude and offensive behavior and language? You are the perfect example of how our country is losing it's moral compass. You have absolutely no problem with using the name of a perverted act when referring to your fellow Americans. You should be ashamed to even let language like that escape your lips, but you aren't. There is no sense of propriety or respect, no moral restraint, no standard to go by. And when the majority of the public goes by your rules, then anarchy reigns. Congratulations 10:33. You are contributing to the downfall of America.

Anonymous said...

The typical TEA Party member would be lucky to have graduated high school. If they where all that "smart" they would be in control, and not the Democrats. Its not like these folks just landed on Earth and got "smart" overnight. They have been here a long time, and have accomplished zilch. Now, they are going to save us??? Give me a break. Have another tea bag, if you can figure out how to use it.

Anonymous said...

The TEA party just formed idiot ! The media has lulled the population to sleep but now they are wide awake ! Lets see who's in control in November !

Anonymous said...

It doesn't matter who is in control. There is so much corruption and red tape that it means nothing for whoever is in control on any level.