Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Found Golden Retriever UPDATE!!!!!!!!!

The owner just came and picked her up! Thank you so much for all your help!!!

I would like to thank everybody for their help on finding Sasha. We are happy to have her home. I'm so glad that sbynews is out there,
or we may have never found her.
Again thank you.
Stephanie


Joe:

A Golden Retriever showed up on our door steps Sunday night, the 4th of July around 9:00 pm. She was scared and we have taken her in to keep her cool as we are trying to locate the owners. We hoped someone would have called Wicomico County Humane Society, but we didn't have any luck. She is definitely a house dog and well trained and has a wonderful personality. She is wearing a blue collor and she has a fresh hair cut. She was found off Zion Road area.

If anyone has lost their Golden Retriever, please contact Kathy at 443/614-5339.

Thank you for helping to find the owner.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor baby wants her momma.

Anonymous said...

I hope someone gets her soon. I recently lost my dog and someone saw my ad on here and located her for me. Good luck finding the owners.

Anonymous said...

Joe, I just want to say thank you again for doing this for our community. It's amazing how many animals have quickly been reunited with their owners. You should keep tabs on just how many animals you help. That way you can throw it in the nay sayers faces when you need to. Thanks again for doing this.

J.Albero said...

McGuire, how many times do I have to tell you to tyake youyr obsessed man love off my website and go away. Your stupid comments and unbelievable lack of spelling has to be the worst I have ever seen in my entire life. Your simple minded comments will not get posted, or haven't you noticed after a thousand rejections so far. What an Idiot. Sorry Folks but this guy has some serious mental issues.

Anonymous said...

u better check ur spelling! lol and ur's is posted! u r a simple ASS! lol,,doesnt matter if u post my comments or not, u read em tho! the more u act a fool,the more ppl's seeing who's mental! lol.

J.Albero said...

Need I say more Folks. 10:16 is Tom McGuire of Delmar.