Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Very Good Question!

"Dear Mr. Albero,

First of all, thank you for your website. I find it very informative. I know that you are very busy, but could you possibly provide us with an update on how Greg from Eastside Deli is doing?"

I truly do not have the answer to this question. I thought I'd share it with everyone in the hopes of achieving the answer through comments.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have seen him when I've been to Eastside recently. He was getting a lot of well wishes from everyone.
He looked GREAT!

Anonymous said...

He is doing awesome...you should go give him some of your business some time and find out! He'll come out and talk like he normally would! It's a blessing that he is okay. They are a great family!

Anonymous said...

We had 2 Chef salads from there today. They were great as usual.