Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The New SBYNEWS.COM Tee Shirts Are In!

Front

Back

Hot off the press! Our new tee shirts were delivered yesterday afternoon and we can't wait to get them into circulation throughout the Eastern Shore.
You can count on Salisbury News to be at special events giving away these tee shirts. Keep your eyes open because you may just see them for sale in a retail store near you.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice

Anonymous said...

I want one.

Anonymous said...

I want two!

Anonymous said...

I love it. You've been blogged is perfect. How can I get some.

Anonymous said...

Seriously Joe, where can we get them.

doug wilkerson said...

Im gonna add an American flag to mine. When can I be expecting it,ha,ha...

doug wilkerson said...

Ive earned it.

Pulse Car Audio said...

Joe, I'd be happy to sell them in the store for ya. :)

Anonymous said...

Love it! Can add it to my collection of the "way I feel" tee's!

Anonymous said...

How about a contest for one today.

Julie said...

could you get any fuller of yourself joe. A T shirt, really, why don't you put your smug face on the front.

Anonymous said...

Should put your logo on the front.

Anonymous said...

He's no fuller of himself than you are Julie - I think it's like the pot calling the kettle black.

Anonymous said...

Joe, I need this for father's day. My dad would love this!!! When can I get one?

Anonymous said...

Perfect for Father's Day and Mother's Day and 4th of July and Christmas and......
Let's all wear them and show up at the meetings!! ha ha ha

countrygirl@heart