Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Interviewing For Positions

Joe,

Due to an overwhelming volume of jobs generated by my advertisement on your site, I need to interview for more positions. Work is coming in, and I need people to cover. Life is good!

Would you please post this request for resumes please? I need foremen, skilled labor, and a superintendant. I need to interview next week.

Thanks,

Gary Bullard
G. Bullard Const. Co.
30423 Bennett Rd.
Salisbury, MD 21804
T: 443-523-0029
BullardCC@Gmail.com
www.GaryBullard.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful news ! Way to Gary and Joe !

Anonymous said...

Joe,
I contacted Advanced Mobile Mower Repair and Service that I saw listed on your web site. They came to our house, fixed our generator and had very reasonable rates. The generator is running great.
I would recommend them to anyone.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and best of luck from the former next-door neighbor for whom you had to move your pool deck when we sold our house. Thank you for being so good about that.