Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Excited, Proud And Exhausted

Tracey Powell and Jennifer Foxwell posed for the above image close to midnight last night.

Senator Andy Harris handed me two copies of the "Conference Committee Report" which is the agreed upon document that includes all the amendments to Bills 254 & 622. These are the documents that are delivered to the Senate for their final vote.

I kept them hidden until we were just about to leave Annapolis as I thought this would be something they could treasure throughout time for a job well done.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice flip flops LOL ! I bet your feet were tired!

Anonymous said...

Joe...
I've been reading your blog for a long time. I'll admit that I don't always quite agree with some of your stances, and the back-biting bickering that I read here sometimes bothers me a bit.
But I want to say this: Whatever the reason may be, whatever ulterior motive you may or may not have by keeping involved in getting this bill passed, does not matter one iota. The bill passed - that's all that matters. It was long overdue. It was one beautiful little girl's life overdue.
I've never written to you before - and probably never will again. But I just wanted to tell you that your crowd that went to the State House undoubtedly assisted in not only putting these people away for as long as possible, but most assuredly have saved the lives of children in the future.
And that's all that matters.

Tim Chaney said...

Good coverage Joe. This legislation was long, long over due.