Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Beautiful Nature Photo


Hey Joe!

I was driving home 2 days ago after a portrait session in Assateague Island and on the way home I stopped and got this little gift from Ol' Mother Nature. It was a nice moment and I was the only one there to see it. Anyway, thought I would share it with everyone if I could. Keep up the good work Joe!

Andrew Nock
Andrew Nock Photography

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Moments of Grace.

Anonymous said...

Stunning. People may not know Andrew Nock, but he is a professional photographer and his work is top notch. I'd recommend him to anyone.

Anonymous said...

Andy Nock is the best!

Anonymous said...

Excellent pic, our planet is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Yes. Andy Nock is an excellent photographer, especially portraits. Andy, thanks for sharing such a beautiful sunset.