Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Lost Dog?



Hi Joe,

Can you please post a “lost dog” notice for me? Well, not really lost. I think she’s been stolen. I’m missing my 3-yr old chow mix. She’s about 50 pounds, short light brown fur with a white patch on her chest. We had her tied on a lead next to Shalimar restaurant and grocery store on 13S in Salisbury, late Sunday afternoon (2/28). When we came out of the store, her lead had been cut and she was gone. She did have a tag with her name Maggie and a contact phone and address. If anyone knows where she is, please call me at 443.859.7242. We miss her terribly! Thank you.

Shari Silbert

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You cant be seious?

Anonymous said...

OMG what a pretty lady. I know your heart is aching.