Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Last Nights Broadcast Gets Close To 1,000 Views Already


If you didn't get the chance to watch our 6 PM Broadcast last night you may want to take the time, (perhaps at lunch) to view what we offered yesterday.

I want to thank so many of you for your support and understanding on the matters we provided last night. I have received quite a bit of e-mail from others who seem to have been victimized by these very same people and while it's very unusual for us to receive so many visits, many came to learn the truth and understand as to why I chose to provide the information we did in this Broadcast.

We'll see you again tonight at 6 PM.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to say I know this a family divided. I hope your readers understand that. When you say the Foxwell Family , you are referring to Jennifer Foxwell.

Anonymous said...

My2cents: John and Robin Holloway are two of the nicest people I've ever met! It was appropriate that they got a good word form Joe!

Anonymous said...

I am so disappointed I am unable to get ur news broadcast.Read the comments and live with that.

Proud of YOU said...

Joe I just check it is on 1,000 even at 3:04 pm ! WOWWWWWWWW

Anonymous said...

1,000 views...wow, I'm pretty sure that's more people than watch WMDT's 6p news.