Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, December 18, 2009

Found Dog On Quantico Rd.

Joe,

Can you possibly help me by posting this on your site?

About 8:20 this morning I found this dog on Quantico Rd. he was wondering in and out of traffic he almost got hit 3 times I was able to get him to come to my car and I took him down to the shelter today. I hope that someone will recognize him and go get him. I think he may be about a year or two old he has a silver choker on him but no tags. He is a really good dog and listens well.

If anyone wants info they can contact me by email. melissa.marcum@svn.com

Thank you in advance for all your help.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank YOU for being a good Samaritan and taking the time to remove this poor little fellow out of the traffic before he got hit and turn him in to the shelter.

I'm a big Humane Society supporter, and I only wish there were more people out here like you.

Again, my sincere thanks.

Anonymous said...

anon 3:25 there are a lot of us out there. Im glad we all dont find the stray/lost animals. Would be to huge to handle. Thanks for caring. earl

Anonymous said...

There is only two kinds of dogs. Dog that are brown and dog that wish they where brown. And thats a brown dog. I hope he gets home!