Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, December 18, 2009

175 Comments Already This Morning


It looks like it's going to be another strong comment day on Salisbury News. It's always nice when the comments come rolling in and people participate.


JT has been chomping at the bit, sending in hundreds of nasty comments, obsessed over Webster being fired. Whoops, did I say that, I meant retired. He's also outraged over the Salvation Army Sign we posted last night.


Perhaps they could get together, (he and Chiefy) and pony up some disability money to sponsor their own location. After all, it is FREE money off the backs of Americans.


Nevertheless, keep those comments coming. You too JT. I get a big kick at reading misspelled messages and just how childish you and your group can be. Oh, I should add, (just as a private note to them) the threats do not bother me. We just save them for the rainy day that is coming very soon. We'll have a Merry Christmas present for all of them very soon. Tick Tock......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

FYI, its 1:30pm Fri.
just looked at storm warning for baybridge area and got this: --

ACCUMULATIONS... HEAVY SNOW WITH
ACCUMULATIONS OF 10 TO 20 INCHES THROUGH SATURDAY NIGHT.

WOW WEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!
this is the big one

Sorry beaches, U get Zip

Anonymous said...

JT and webster are 2 pees in a pod , living off the system.

Anonymous said...

CAMBRIDGE, Md.- The city of Cambridge's snow emergency plan will go in affect at midnight tonight, at which time vehicles should be removed from all snow emergency routes, according to city officials.

SBY ?
SBY ?
anyone ??

Anonymous said...

Joe, I don't agree with you on a lot of things, but I'm completely with you on your ( local) politics. You have done a great service to the city, and I thank you for what you do. I also look at the other website and have noticed a couple of things; He hardly gets any comments ( or they're all negative and he rejects them- hell, I bet he WRITES alot of 'em),How bout his love/hate. He hates you but emulates everything you do! I think he's in love with you Joe! For all that you did for the SA, now that they did what they felt that they had to,NOW he starts encouraging his (few) readers to donate to charitable causes! To me, it's very hard to believe that a thinking person could possibly support BPT and her sad little cabal, but I guess it's possible or more likely, profitable. Anyway, thanks for allowing the rant, and let me tell you that almost everyone I know in the city is in agreement with what you do and, at least tacitly, support you. Your's is a mean world, and alot of us just don't need that shit in our lives. Thanks again Joe, and a small critique if I may: You've slowed down on your gloating over the last few months, and I think that that makes you a much more noble man. Thanks







for all his hatr

Anonymous said...

Ditto to all of 4:04 pm.
JT (grinch) definitely does not post stuff if it is not in agreement with him, even if it meets his "criteria".

And Definite kudos to Albero for the moves toward the high road. Definitely give you more cred. while you can still maintain your edge.