Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Cato Oil Brings In Ethanol Free Gasoline For Boat Owners & Landscapers


Ethanol free midgrade gasoline 89 octane is now available at Red Fox Market located 107 South Fruitland BLVD, Fruitland MD (just south of RT 13 and Main Street intersection).

Cato Oil company is supplying the Conventional Midgrade Ethanol Free Gasoline to Red Fox Market due to the outcry of customers that are having major problems that the Ethanol blended fuels cause in certain applications.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU CATO!!! really appreciate it.

Cato's great company use them for home and have great service!

Anonymous said...

This GREAT NEWS now we can save on some repair bills the whole ethanol idea is just plain stupid waste of resources. Did this idea come Al Gore and his global warming idiots?

Anonymous said...

It has been just killing boaters, THANKS

Anonymous said...

93 Octane non-ethanol fuel has also been available at Sunset Marina in West OC for a couple weeks now. A lot of boaters have been switching back.

Anonymous said...

Great news for Red Fox

Anonymous said...

Glad my boater days are behind me.

Anonymous said...

i wonder if anyone on teh west side will start carrying it. it would be great for country side to carry it since a lot of boat already fill up there anyways. until then i will be heading to the fox to get my fuel for teh boat and for my small motors

Daddio said...

Attention gas station owners: How about someone carry some hi-test 93 octane real gas in the Salisbury area? Gas that has not been contaminated with that ethanol garbage?

The next time I get low on gas I will be filling up my vehicle with that 89 octane real gas in Fruitland. I will be keeping track of my mileage and performance of my vehicle after such a fill-up, as well.

But I would prefer the 93 octane for my small engines, if someone would provide it.

I'll go to Ocean City to get it, if I have to.

Anonymous said...

Al Gore??? Huh?
Ethanol is a LOT older than Al Gore.
Agenda much?

Unknown said...

the octane is added when the truck delivers it @ the station so start adding it and it will save you a lot of money and you can get what you want @ the same time.