Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Today's Posts

I spent several hours Monday evening at the GOB sitting through one of the most difficult Council Work Sessions I had ever been through.

Between biting my tongue, pulling my hair out and completely frustrated that we're not allowed to speak during these meetings, well, I watched in amazement while the Mayor and Council made one wrong move after the other.

That being said, I was so frustrated that when I came home I simply decided not to commit as much time to Posting as I normally would as I know the main Post at 9:00 AM this morning would take some time to complete, if it even gets done by then.

As usual you'll see posts going up every 5 minutes from this point forward but it may slow down a bit at around 9:00 AM. Thanks for understanding.

No comments: