Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Mini Jokes

Marriage is an institution in which a man loses his bachelor's degree and the woman gets her master's.

"It was just a simple misunderstanding, your Honor." Testified the man charged with indecent exposure. "Explain that statement!" Demanded the Judge. "Well, you see, this girl and I were drinking in a bar & she asked me what I wanted most in a woman, so I showed her."


Census Taker: "How many children do you have?"Redneck Woman: "Fo'."Census Taker: "May I have their names, please?"Redneck Woman: "Eenie, Meenie, Minie and George."Census Taker: "Okay, that's fine. But may I ask why you named your fourth child 'George'? "Redneck Woman: "Because we didn't want any Mo'."


"Grandpa, I'm really proud of you," said the modish young lady. "What's to be proud?" asked the old man. "I noticed that when you sneeze you've learned to put your hand in front of your mouth.""Of course," explained Grandpa. "How else can I catch my teeth?"

Why was the blonde upset when she got her Driver's License? Because she got an F in sex.

No comments: