Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, April 30, 2009

FORD SEAFOOD IS NOW SELLING CRABS!

We will be at Goose Creek in Princess Anne today from 2pm-8pm, Friday, Sat and Sun. With the weather people are advised to call 443-669-7234 to check on hours.They can also call that number for deliveries or general info.

All my customers have been loving my crabs and they keep sending friends and family. Every order by the bushel or dozen is hand picked for size and quality. Only the biggest and best crabs are sold. The best part is I have something for every budget. I have huge females for $10 a dozen or 3 dozen for $25. People love them and 3 dozen feeds a family cheap! But I also have premium jumbo crabs, 7"+ jumbos that no one else has. They are absolutely beautiful. These crabs aren't cheap, $50 a dozen or $100 a half bushel but they are unmatched. I 100% guarantee everything I sell. I sell crabs to restaurants and markerts in Baltimore and my prices here are the way below retail elsewhere (although my prices on Jumbos are high these crabs can be $100 dozen in the city).