Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Computer Science Fundraiser

My name is Jordan Wharton. I am studying computer science at Wor-Wic Community College. I am a member of Phi Beta Lambda which is the college’s business club. I have competed in my field of study at the state level and the national level. In the past I have placed ninth in the nation two years in a row. I have placed first in Maryland and this year we are scheduled to attend the national competition in Anaheim, CA. Due to the lack of funds we have be forced to find money from other sources. This money can be tax deductible because it will be donated to a local college fund for PBL. We need to raise approximately $2,500.00 to cover registration, lodging and air fare. We have raised only a fraction of what is needed. Your donation would be greatly appreciated. If you have questions, please contact me for more information.


Jordan Wharton
jwharton@zoobiesoft.com

No comments: