Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Prayer Tree

"Joe,

I normally do not e-mail you but I have a request. Doug Nibletts’ grand-son Conner Niblett is undergoing brain surgery today. Doug is the Mayor of Delmar Maryland and his wife Sue works at Delmar Elementary. Conner is eight years old and has a brain tumor that was found this week. I would like your readers to pray for this little boy. I know you have an very large following and just want to get the word out. Thanks you for your consideration."

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

My prayers are with Conner and his family.

Anonymous said...

We pray that God will heal Conner and make him completely healthy again and help his family get through this most difficult time.

Anonymous said...

We will pray for a complete recovery for Conner and that God will help him and his family through this most difficult time.

emo said...

Lord Jesus Christ, Good Shepherd of the sheep, you gather the lambs in your arms and carry them in your bosom: We commend to your loving care this child. Relieve his pain, guard him from all danger, restore to him your gifts of gladness and strength, and raise him up to a life of service to you. Hear us, we pray, for your dear Name's sake. Amen.

Anonymous said...

i send my prayers to you and your family. my family will light a candle your son and family.

Anonymous said...

Will add this child to my prayers with Miss Brooke.
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Joe, would you continue to follow this story and let us know who Conner is progressing. I'll keep Conner in my prayers.