Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday, 2/13. Today is . . .


Blame Someone Else Day



On the first Friday the 13th of every year (since 1982), "Blame Someone Else Day" is celebrated.


Anne Moeller of Clio, Michigan created this day back in 1982. Anne's alarm clock did not ring that fatefull morning, which resulted in a chain of lateness and chaos rittled with excuses all day. She spent the day blaming everything from her alarm clock to flat tires to traffic jams to excuse her tardiness to all of her appointments.


So, join in on the fun today. Who do you want to point the finger to? Any WHY?

8 comments:

joe albero said...

I'm not so sure I want to POINT a finger at someone. HOWEVER, I have a finger I'd like several people to See.

SunnyInOC said...

Which finger may that be, Joe?

Reconciled1 said...

Isnt that everyday for our young kids? "wasn't me"

Anonymous said...

Whatever it is, I blame the Democrats...

thanks, I feel better now.

Anonymous said...

Point the finger is an everyday
event for the liberal democrats.

Anonymous said...

I blame Crooked Barney Franks in Congress, his crooked buddy in the Senate Chris Dodd and the Very Crooked, Very Wealthy Freddie & Fannie CEOs.

Anonymous said...

I just want to pull that finger.

Anonymous said...

2:26

CEO's with whom barney frank sleeps.