Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, January 30, 2009

The Proud History Of Salisbury News

Just what was it that created the drive to start Salisbury News?

Well, the drive was based on several meetings with the Mayor over the dead animals at the Salisbury Zoo and her acting like she cared. We sat in a lengthy meeting that included John Pick, Mayor Tilghman and myself. I brought out clear evidence/proof/documents showing animals had been treated poorly as well as how many had died. Included in the paperwork was the necropsy reports proving how each animal had died.

After that meeting I was expecting a call from the Mayor as she had assured me she would get right on this and handle it. A few days went by and nothing. A week went by and I started calling, no reply. I started sending out e-mail messages to her and again, nothing. She took ALL of this information and simply covered it up.

We had our arguments and the once polite nice Mayor started turning into a monster and the next thing I knew there were Press Conferences doing all she could to make me look like a Nut Job to the Public. What the Mayor didn't realize was that I had an Ex Wife who played many games. My Ex Mother in Law, well, she was a master at games. When the Daily Times refused to play the entire thing out fairly, I started my own Blog and here's what I said to both the Mayor and the Public.

I will get rid of John Jacobs, Jim Rapp, Carrie Samis, Dan Ciancitto, Mike Dunn, Lynn Cathcart, Barrie Tilghman and eventually David See and Bill Gordy. HOW AM I DOING SO FAR FOLKS? David See just announced he'll be retiring in June and the ONLY one left is that spending freak Bill Gordy.

I am ONE MAN who has gone up against a small army and I have defeated these people with the TRUTH! I exposed what no one was willing to expose and your darned right I take pride in the ownership of removing all of these people from their positions.

Now, why would I come out now and say all of this? Because Salisbury News has been through enough! What Mayor of a City in their right mind would sue one of their very own taxpayers for telling the truth and think it's OK? You can stand up to City Hall and WIN! It may have taken a few years to do so but believe me, it's been well worth it.

Here's the end result. Joe Albero and Salisbury News are still here while the people we felt were causing the most amount of damage are pretty much gone. Just how many times are people like Lynn Cathcart and Barrie Tilghman going to cry out the Blogs are the worst thing on earth any more? LOOK IN A MIRROR YOU IDIOTS! While you people are leaving, honest ones are replacing you. Go away and don't look back because it will take 20+ years to fix what all of you have broken. While Salisbury heals, believe me, no one wants to hear or see you people ever again, don't look back!

26 comments:

Dave C said...

so, Joe, you're saying that....in a way, you're kinda like PETA?! ;o) Great work Joe, the citizens of this City appreciate your efforts.

Anonymous said...

Well I for one am glad you started this blog Joe... My only dissapointment is that it wasn't started sooner! Thanks for all that you do!!!

Anonymous said...

Joe,

You are fortunate to have the resources to fight City Hall. Most of us can't afford to lose our jobs.

Anonymous said...

Joe, with me being fairly new, I feel as though I am up to speed....Thanks and great job!

Anonymous said...

"AMEN"

Anonymous said...

"I will get rid of John Jacobs, Jim Rapp, Carrie Samis, Dan Ciancitto, Mike Dunn, Lynn Cathcart, Barrie Tilghman and eventually David See and Bill Gordy. HOW AM I DOING SO FAR FOLKS?"

Well... eventually they will have to leave.

Anonymous said...

You will always win , when you tell
the truth , this is your strength
Joe. The lies that have made Salisbury Political Figures are the
lies that will tear them down. I
only wish they could spend some time in jail. If this were a third
world country , they would have been shot or beheaded.

emo said...

joe...you should be proud. you my friend are a man of action. i will be there for you as you have for me. anytime. anywhere.

Anonymous said...

So when are you going to fix congress and that "One" ? :)

tedh said...

Time for a cigar party.

Anonymous said...

Hey Joe, if they throw you out of Salisbury you are always welcome in Fruitland City ! You have many friends in Fruitland me for sure! Keep on telling the truth and we will keep a light on for ya !

Anonymous said...

Only one left Joe [Bill Gordy]. Oops make that 2 Joe.[Comegys].

Anonymous said...

Joe,

What was done in the dark has now come to the light, thanks to you. As I have told you many times before, keep on raisin' hell! We're right there beside you.

Anonymous said...

the mayor is the only reason I ever even knew about your blog. When she went on WBOC and said don't go to this blog well of course I did just the opposite lol

Anonymous said...

So Joe what day is Salisbury News birthday?

Anonymous said...

We need some kind of light to signal you in our time of need like Gotham City has for Batman.

Anonymous said...

Anon 242 it was actually Bill Duvalls blog and Justice for All blog owned by Charles Jannace that the mayor went on tv and called mean spirited. No one knew of these blogs until WBOC published the URLs to them. Joe was furnishing Jannace with photos back then and Jannace was doing the posting. Jannace and Albero had a falling out and Sbynews was born. Duvall on the other hand published his blog on his own. He had the mare in such an uproar she filed false reports with the FBI stating he hacked her computer. That woman is such a moron. It's ironic that Duvall blogged all of her misdeeds while his former partner in law represents the city. When you know the people Bill Duvall knows, you certainly don't need a city attorney to divulge info. Especially when it flows freely right out of the GOB. Hence the gag order from Barrie. No department heads are allowed to talk to Joe Albero, Debbie Campbell and more recently Terry Cohen.

Barrie has no one to blame but herself. She created the atmosphere in Salisbury. If she had just let that inflated ego of hers go for a minute no one would know anything about all the shenanigans going on under her administration.

Miss I take full responsibility should take full responsibility for creating the blogs, without her they would not be necessary.

Anonymous said...

The blogs have been needed long before Hagatha ever started griping about them. It helps keep people "together" and not get picked off, one by one.

United we stand.....But how to incorperate this kind of support nation wide? I hope is what Joes next challenge will be. He has gained alot of experience doing this very thimg.

There has to be a way to stop congress from stealing. Telling our so called representitives just dont appear to be working.

Something has to give or we all are about to break. So , all together now.....LET THE BODYS HIT THE FLOOR...LET THE BODYS HIT THE FLOOR..LET THE BODYS HIT THE FLOOOOOOR ! thank you ....goodnite

Anonymous said...

HHMMM??? Not one negative comment. How strange...and untruthful and bias! Just like this whole blog. Print this, please.

joe albero said...

anonymous 4:25,

OK, my name is on the line here with this Post, where's yours?

You say it's all lies, SHOW ME WHERE I HAVE LIED.

With more than 800+ new visitors per day, we'd all like to know the TRUTH and see your PROOF.

Anonymous said...

I am not that guy, but I post comments on here from time to time, some that agree, and some that disagree, and more often then not my comments that disagree don;t show up, just wondering , thats all,

Anonymous said...

I was pretty positive there would be no negative , it's all true
that's positive too!

Anonymous said...

Jarred B maybe your comments have cuss words? Just guessing.

Anonymous said...

4:25, I bet is that old Bitty, Lynn huney, the world changed, didnt you get the memo? Here on Salisbury News of course. Find your MIRROR you are running out of time sweet-heart. The TRUTH shall set you FREE...

Anonymous said...

Whats odd is that Joe has always posted my comments, even when I wished he didnt :) .

Hind sight you know. And If it were not for his own admission of denying some , I would of never beleived it.

Joe just when I think you could never surprize me again...POW ! You seem to do the impossible. Thank you for you time in making our community a better place for us to live in.

Anonymous said...

Joe, you are correct about facing these people with the truth. I recently had to appear in court where I told the truth which in the end won my case. It's been an up and down battle not knowing if I was doing the right thing. My biggest fear out of showing up in court would be if it would cause problems later. Due to so much local support I was able to do the right thing. I sure hope I never have to do it again. Being a victim to an assault is scarey. You reported it when it happened. Back then I just wanted to hide and forget the whole thing. I read each comment and understood that I had to face this person or it may happen again, if not to me maybe to someone else. I wasn't prepared for the lies in court from the other side. To hear them I was the one who did everything and manage to fall out of my wheelchair due to my own fault. I guess what hurt most was how the other side claimed I had used words towards this person. When asked I told the truth. I never said that word nor will I ever allow it to be used in my own home. All my life I've been teased and called things that will never be forgotten. This is why I don't allow it towards anyone. I may not like someone but I will not use certain words to describe them. Certain words don't bounce off very easily, they end up going deep down inside. Next month I'll proudly turn 45. When I was born I wasn't supposed to live more than 3 days. I've gotten here with my head held high when called a midget. Yes, it's one of THOSE words that only prove the person saying it is ignorant and wants to be funny in front of others.

I've rambled enough. What I'm trying to say Joe is this. Be proud of who and what you are. Always tell the truth. Your day is coming to go to court, don't show fear. I know if I can do it you certainly can. I'd be proud to be there in the courtroom that day. Thanks for your support leading up to my day in court. A huge thank you goes out to the Fruitland Police Dept for everything!