Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Another Local Business Makes Special Offer For Brooke

Hi Joe

My name is Christina Krater and I am Captain of Riverside/Milford Street Pharmacies Relay for life team. I have been keeping up with Brookes story and our team would like to help with medical costs etc for her family. For the next month we will be selling Old Towne Candles and candy bars at riverside pharmacy and Milford street pharmacy and everything we make we we'll give to Amy and Rob for Brooke. Old Towne candles are made right here in Salisbury, hand poured and triple scented for $9.00 and variety of candy bars for $1.00. Thank you so much and please let me know if there is anything else that our team or myself could do. I can be reached at ckrater@comcast.net or 443.880.1963

Thanks again

Christina Krater

No comments: