Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Parker Place Is Going Out Of The Oriental Rug Business



While Salisbury News Posted an article several weeks ago about Parker Place going out of the Oriental Rug Business, we have been informed that Salisbury News delivered far more business from that one article than all the advertising they had done in the Daily Times for years.
Nevertheless, here's the deal Folks. Right now, all of their rugs are 50% off and there's still quite a decent selection to choose from, as you can see from the photos above.
Once the end of the month hits, they're DONE. All rugs will be removed and Anne Taylor will be back in the "JUNK" business. She calls everything she has junk but let me tell you one thing, there's a whole lot of people walking out her door with a whole lot of junk in their hands every day they're open. She's a very smart business woman and understands the trends and that's why she has survived.
So get it while the gettin is good! They're open Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, THAT'S IT! You have till the end of the month and the rugs are gone for good.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feel the need to kiss aXX for some reason. These people were on your attack list a while ago. Now your nice? What's up? Do you need them for some reason?

joe albero said...

anonymous 12:28,

While I may not have liked the way the Taylor's purchased the property next door to their main store, over time I have found both Randy and Anne to be very good people. They are honorable business people who have stuck it out on the Plaza when everyone else in their line of business failed.

Anne has certainly impressed me with her honesty and especially te way she treats her Customers. She's friendly and always treats everyone with respect.

It was probably more than 2 years ago when I had issues with Randy but I was wrong as I was lead to believe he was someone he was not. I'm glad to have been given the opportunity to get to know them personally as I am just as pleased they got to know just who Joe Albero is as well.

I kiss no one's axx and you should know that about me by now.

joe albero said...

I should add......

Look at the results with adoptions at the Humane Society.

Look at the holes being filled everywhere for the Salvation Army.

Does it realy surprise you that simply because Salisbury News ran an article about their going out of the rug business several weeks ago that it would have positive results?

The rugs are now 50% off, just in time for Christmas. They'll certainly sell out and I'm happy to GIVE BACK to Randy and Anne as they deserve it.

The Mayor and others should also read between the lines. Joe Albero is not nor ever has been the bad guy the Mayor portrayed me out to be. Remember the Red Cross Luncheon last week. Need I say more.

Anonymous said...

Good for you Joe. I

Anonymous said...

My opinion of you comes from your posts and your comments on your blog. Not from the Mayor!!