Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Here's Testimony From A New Salvation Army Volunteer

"Hey Joe I just got back from my bell ringing session, 2hrs flew by in no time. From a first timers perspective it was very easy and extremely rewarding. I met many wonderful people, received many warm smiles along with several heartfelt stories on how the Salvation Army has helped them out in one way or another. I plan on continuing this for years to come. Thank you for the opportunity and that little extra push to get out there and do the right thing.


Thanks again for your time.


Happy Holidays,


Adam C Stanley"

Thank You Adam! I'm very happy you found the same joy in giving as I do. Hopefully this message encourages others to do so. Last year the Salvation Army actually hired people to ring bells and it has been my personal goal to see that this didn't happen this year and thanks to good people like you, it's worked. Merry Christmas!

No comments: