Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Don't forget Help Wanted & Yard Sales

I drove by a yard sale sign and reminded me to remind you guys . . . if you are still having yard sales, even in winter, please let us know. Everyone is looking for deals, especially during Christmas. Another's stuff (not trash!) may be another's treasure.

I had a comment last week regarding the help wanted ads. Let me remind everyone that the Help Wanted ads are for people that are looking for employment as well. So, if you are an employer looking for an employee OR if you are a person looking for employment, please place an ad here, for FREE. It doesn't get any better than that. Even if one person reads it, it's one person that may know someone that is looking for your expertise. Win-win situation!

So, if you have information you would like post for Friday, 12/12/08, please email me, SunnyInOC at atlanticjw@aol.com. Please type "yard sale" or "help wanted" in the subject of your email. Please have your email to me by 3pm on Thursday, 12/11/08.

No comments: