Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

The Few, The Proud, The Marines!


This article was published in Sunday's Daily Times. Kyle's Grandfather, Art Goetz is a Marine as well and couldn't be more proud of his Grandson. I should add, Jennifer and I are extremely proud of Kyle and his commitent to his Country. While they got the addresses wrong, Kyle is currently living in Delmar until he heads off to Boot Camp.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! My son just informed us he will be joining the Marines as well! We are very proud as well, scared but proud.

Anonymous said...

Semper Fi

Anonymous said...

Life as he knows it is soon coming to an end. He'll enter a boy and return a man. A well disciplined man at that.

Congratulations you've made a very good life choice.

Anonymous said...

My son made his choice 4 years ago and when he graduates next year, he's heading for Marine Corps bootcamp. I made this decision over 15 years ago and I don't regret it. I am very anxious about his decision, but if he can do this, then he can do anything he sets his mind to. Congratulations, best of luck and as they say in the Marines and Navy, fair winds and following seas!! Semper Fi soon to be Devil Dog!