Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, November 06, 2008

It's Time To Get Back To Blogging

I'm still at home but I'll be heading into the Office in about an hour to get things rocking and rolling on this Blog once again.

You have NO IDEA just how god I feel this morning. You see, today, the Daily Times has finally CUT OFF my subscription. That's right, I'm no longer getting tat rag but I did look at yesterday's price tag and a daily paper is now $ .75 cents a day!

You and I both know, this brought a ton of people over the top and thousands of people recently cancelled their subscriptions. Lack of news, quality of information AP stories all over the place, it's not a local paper any more anyway.

That being said, I feel relieved knowing this winter I'll no longer have to track down that long driveway in the cold only to find out they didn't deliver the paper anyway.

Give me some time Folks because things are going to get back to normal very soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Forget about "Return Day" -- it's a charade about a done deal -- and cover the absentee ballot session at the Board of Election in Salisbury. You could report live and ballot by ballot.

Anonymous said...

Take your time.

Anonymous said...

12 DOUBBIES AND NO ARREST IN MASS,

Anonymous said...

IMO you are not the GOD you feel like today. If you TAT it is usually done with a crochet type string not a rag. $0.75 a day is old, old news. Can you produce actual evidence of how many subscribers canceled their subscription in the past month or is thousands your myth?

Anonymous said...

I must confess my enjoyment of watching the Daily Disappointment self destruct knows no bounds!

The demise of the DD has been hastened since the "Bassettman" became the Editor. My heart goes out to the employees who are suffering from his significant lack of leadership.

Well it won't be long before "Ms Bassettman" will be unemployed and the two "Bassetthounds" will have more time to be miserable together.