Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Hey Frank Kratovil, I'M STILL WAITING?

Yesterday I challenged Frank Kratovil to deliver me the alleged RETRACTION from the Daily Slime in this article HERE. I have yet to receive a WORD or message from Frank as I left every possible contact information to reach me and NOTHING!

Come on Frank, either I'm a lying sack of sh!t or you're a lying sack of sh!t. It would be so easy for YOU to make me look like a fool if only what you said was the truth. However, YOU LIED because you're desperate and you CAN'T deliver a RETRACTION because there never was one. "WE SOLVED THE CRISIS" is what the Daily Times QUOTED you as saying about the Bailout. Far from it Frankie.

Do you want to vote a lying sack of sh!t into Congress?

7 comments:

joe albero said...

Frankie, Frankie, Frankie:

Now that's no way to handle yourself. Is this how you'll act whenever you get caught in another LIE in Congress?

All you have to do is produce your so caled RETRACTION from the Daily Times ad then everything youclaim in this comment is true about me. While you DON'T, everything you just said reflects YOU.

Bring it on you lying sack of sh!t. I'm waiting........

Anonymous said...

AFter I read the article from Wednesdays Daily Time that Frank Kratovil is best suited for us here on the Eastern Shore, it assured me once again that the Daily Slime is a leftist newspaper and so glad that I dont give them one penny for advertising with them anymore. What a worthless paper!

Anonymous said...

Joe,
It looks to me that 9:30AM is one of your haters. Not frank Kratovil.
Keep up the good work posting this stuff. It makes me proud to know your on it.

Anonymous said...

Rule (8.4) D.

Anonymous said...

Frankie got a dirty diaper.

Anonymous said...

9:30, now Frank no need to get so vulgar. You lied on WBOC to Steve Hammond when you said the DT printed a retraction. There was never one in the paper. Face liars aren't cut out for the job!

Mardela said...

You can take the lawyer out of the lies, but you can't take the lies out of the lawyer!